Music

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
What do all you guys liek listening to in your early bays.

Me i like:

Neil Young
Pearl Jam
Xavier Rudd
Bright Eyes
Incubus

Listening to it out of the iPod at the moment as know headunit.

I pretty much like anything if it's good.

Vans and music are my two favourite things. Oh and cider :lol:

And my girlfriend :lol:

at the moment.......... Kings of Leon, cool as f**K 8)

Usually some Weller too - i've got tickets to see him in sheffield next week :D

Not sure that many people will have heard of my musical tastes?????

My favs are

Hardskin
Propagandhi
The restarts
NOMEANSNO
Dag nasty
Fugazi
Snot
Raging Speedhorn
Of course the sex pistols when feeling nostalgic!

and if I need to relax, a cheeky bit of nofx or The selecter is straight on. 8) 8)

So your into some pretty heavy stuff then easy! 8)

Into some myself a little. Managed to see Killswitch Engage at leads this year who were pretty good, really like alexixonfire at the moment as well!

8) :lol:

I love oi and punk, unfortunately my girlfriend finds it hard to consentrate on anything when most of my music is on, but it does stop her nicking my ipod when she forgets hers!

Sometimes I sneak the odd hardskin album onto her shuffle when she doesn`t know. Makes her work out like the clappers up the gym! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thankfully my girlfriend is into similar sort of music. Sometimes have to go and listen to the odd bad band but works both ways though I guess :?:

You gotta love rock though! :p

We like a lot of the same stuff, like qotsa and rancid, but i like a little weirder stuff. She loves all the punk gigs thow, mainly because there is always tons of cider! 8) :lol:

Similar to me. I like qotsa and RATM and transplants.

She is kind of into a bit more progressive and emo ish like coheed and cambria, billy talent and dashboard confessional :?:

Oh yes and she likes the feeling at the moment which really pisses me off. How bad are they :oops: :cry: :roll:

My biggest thing that makes my blood boil is keene!!!!!!!

They are on the list for people to get dropped by their label and working in asda at 2am on a sat morning! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I couldn't stop laughing when the singer was taken into rehab :?:

There is a really funny sketch on MTV2 where ginger bloke just rips it out of them. Quality :lol:

Rehab!!!! he probably had 2 tizers a night and thought it was to much!!! :lol: :lol:

If you want a real laugh, .....hang on a minute, do you have sky??

have a look at redemption tv on the 17th and check out the London Tattoo convention. There is an interview with.................me!!!!!! :lol:

yup! im not sure which part its in, but you cant miss me, im on a stool getting a koi on the back of my leg! 8)

Latest posts