My old 68 Danbury

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bin jammin

Reaction score
This is my old 68 Danbury tin top camper.
Wish i had never sold it, still only had 87k on the clock from new, even had all the og first aid tin and bandages etc.
gnk735g001.jpg

gnk735g002.jpg

gnk735g003.jpg

gnk735g009.jpg

68danbury.jpg

Hope you like

Hey did you say that you have sold this? shame thats a great bus 8)

That is a shame. Any new vans on the horizon? 8)

well i've got a few to sell first before i buy any more.

I've got (starting with the earliest first)

1960 15 window deluxe
1963 13 window deluxe
1965 11 window standard
1976 richard holdsworth
1983 T25 panelvan
a half share in three UVA fugitives
and finally the beemer
:roll:

so i've got to do a bit of selling first :lol:

Ratty as hell but pretty solid.
It's got a nasty seventies two tone blue metallic paint job over the OG sealing wax red and biege grey.

I'm thinking i'll keep that one, after a rubbing down sesh it should look suitably patina'd 8)

I've got a type IV 1800 engine which i'm looking at taking out to a 2.6L with nickasil b n p's, and i want to fit a supercharger but i'm thinking turbo might be more straight forward.

All this is going on bay running gear so that i can fit OZ ultraleggerra's and discs with servo bay 2L box etc.

So she's a bit of a project really. :wink:

Now that sounds like a great project! gonna be looking out for that one. :D

I keep toying with beefing mine up, but i do love the easy ambling around the streets motorways and lanes, its just a pain when you are going up a big hill and there is a car full of chavs up you ass, getting impatient!

To be honest I just slow down and have a little word in the shell like, that usually works! 8)

Latest posts