My sons Bay (72 moonraker)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi, great new site by the way. First the confession-- yes I am a Splitty man but fast learning to appricate the finer points of Early bays.

Last week my son bought his first van, as you can guess from the pictures a lot of work is needed. I cannot wait to start stripping it down and givie it a reincarnation in 2007/8.

Jamesb.jpg

jamesa.jpg

(posted by IanB)

Whoa, that looks like some project, I am in awe at the amount of you boys take on.
Here in Australia it is only splits that are brought back from that state. It won't be long and the bays will be joining in, so hold on to them if you can and if you can't; try and save as many of the bits and pieces as you can.

If you want to see some more bays coming back from the brink check out my website :) the restoration pages make for a bit of time waisting :wink:

http://www.bushaus.com

Hey Ian, dont forget to give Bristols old volks club a shout if he needs a hand! we will come running with tool boxes and cider! 8) :lol:

Hey 'Bin' theres at least 4 Earlybays I see there in your resto section - spread the word about the site !!

I know i seam to attract the early ones, must be obvious how much i love em.

You say spread the word about the site, is there a place that i can post up a link or advert?

Latest posts