Need a bit of help please.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a thread on here somewhere so that we can put a face to the name or something like that. Some guys named Andy and Raff shot a little video of me at Busfest, and if someone could put that as a link or whatever onto that thread that would be ace. They got the name just a little wrong but hey ho! :mrgreen:
It's called ,,, Camper life meets Ozzy the Dog,,,, and if someone could link it to here too then brill yunt too :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, check out them tooons from the blockrocker :mrgreen:

Wow, wow, and wow again, how exciting is that then. We had a little bit of an Early Bay display going on between the two big sheds at Busfest and we were mostly in and out of the vans and the sheds for the day because of the rain. These two guys Andy and Raff were checking out my bus and I was cooking inside but stood outside and they said would it be ok to film me cooking and I said sure, so they did. In a matter of a minute or so it starts spotting with rain and seconds later the end of the world happens with rain rain and more rain and I jump in the bus and told them to jump in too. During the ```Interview``` Joey gets in the front then I think Jodie gets in then some one else gets in and there was just an ace laugh with peeps getting in and out. All in all we were chatting for about an hour or so I guess. I just thought it was stuff for themselves but this is mint. I also met the previous owner of my van so that was ace too.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, chuffed as chuffed can be :mrgreen:

Nice to put a face to a name
"ozziedog your my hero" about the same age too, not just young pups enjoy campers

I like the redefinition of the SPORK. Not a spoon and fork you can buy in camping shops but a spanner and a fork. :shock:
Genius, I want one. The wife is always giving me a hard time eating with oily hands. She would go nuclear if I flipped the spanner and dug in. :D

vinvan said:
Nice to put a face to a name
"ozziedog your my hero" about the same age too, not just young pups enjoy campers

A ha ha ha, the best bit really is that this was the best bit. They was with me for the best part of at least an hour I'm guessing, so in real life I'm boring as hell and repeat myself a lot and tell three different versions of the same story. This way I'm quite entertaining because the can ''' EDIT ''' me and I'm not rattling on so much. Come and camp with us we always have an ace laugh. Because it was edited to chop out all the boring bits, you also missed out on some of the other Early Bayers jumping in and out too. Joey is in a bit of it, Scottie I think jumped in and Jodie, etc etc it was really funny when three people tried to get in the back and there was already four in there and someone was saying just get in will ya and shut the bloody door and they was all jostling for space and the cooker was still going :shock: Brill Yunt ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, only one life :mrgreen:

thejinx said:
I like the redefinition of the SPORK. Not a spoon and fork you can buy in camping shops but a spanner and a fork. :shock:
Genius, I want one. The wife is always giving me a hard time eating with oily hands. She would go nuclear if I flipped the spanner and dug in. :D

Then you just gotta do it. Put it on a Christmas list, but not one that the Mrs will see, then you've got a little alibi sorted and you gotta use it because so and so got it for you at chrimble. That, I think was just a snap on fork but I got the knife and the matching spoon with it too. If there's a spork on the horizon somewhere that is a spoon and fork then that is definitely on my Chrimbo list.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Berkeley next Sunday, one dayer type show??? :mrgreen:

lemur said:
well i really enjoyed that :)

As I said before and without too much risk of repeating myself, I'm a lot more fun if I'm edited, ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Mrs Ozziedog would love to have an edit potion in her spells :lol: :shock: :lol:

Myvanway said:
Brilliant.

(Fire pit Jenga rocks!)
:D

We have a smashing time with that one and we have had a singe or two but nothing disastrous, even with copious amounts of Stella, Sailor Jerry, and one of my nutty mates has started insisting on sharing silly amounts of peach schnapps around the fire. We have yet to add Stuf and the cheeky Vimto queen or the Wiggly one and cider. Who's taking bets on the first one to be head first in the fire drum :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,I'm gonna fill my threewater pistols up with meths, that'll liven it up a bit :lol:

ive uploaded it to the videos page.

http://forum.earlybay.com/app.php/video

you remind me of an old 'sea-dog' i use to know :lol: ;)

that roof is glorious by the way!

i edited the post so the vid is inline, you dont need to leave the site. ;)

Hi Ozziedog

Just watched the video and it reminded me of Ground hog day, when i dived in to your bus to avoid the rain on the Saturday i was sure i heard all that conversation before.

It was a great to talk with you and i am glad you enjoyed the idea from my missus of putting the eggs in the same frying pan as the Tesco breakfast burgers they are proper nice thats a tip for fellow early bayers.

Look forward to next year when i can join up with the group in my own early.

Cheers Al

OZZIE THE DOG

Awesome awesome awesome!

An I got my Tupance worth

Bring on the next episode I say

Johnny said:
ive uploaded it to the videos page.

http://forum.earlybay.com/app.php/video

you remind me of an old 'sea-dog' i use to know :lol: ;)

that roof is glorious by the way!

i edited the post so the vid is inline, you dont need to leave the site. ;)

Thank you Johnny, sorry to be a pest. But a good time was had by all :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I hope the old sea dog was good fun :mrgreen:

owlebay said:
Hi Ozziedog

Just watched the video and it reminded me of Ground hog day, when i dived in to your bus to avoid the rain on the Saturday i was sure i heard all that conversation before.

It was a great to talk with you and i am glad you enjoyed the idea from my missus of putting the eggs in the same frying pan as the Tesco breakfast burgers they are proper nice thats a tip for fellow early bayers.

Look forward to next year when i can join up with the group in my own early.

Cheers Al

That`s exactly what I`m talking about, I`m much betterer edited by a long chalk. I got really confused with the amount of people that jumped in that van that day, it was ace. I had a conversation with two foreign gentlemen and it wasn`t for a while until I realised they didn`t speak English :lol: Just a tiny bit of an inconvenience, they must have thought I was the local nutter, and they might be right. :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Good to meet you,but next year with bus ,maybe :mrgreen:

T2 Brinky said:
OZZIE THE DOG

Awesome awesome awesome!

An I got my Tupance worth

Bring on the next episode I say

Joey !!!! How much fun was that weekend??? Tell them what happened right at the very end with the slider. I ain`t telling them because so much happened it just sounds like we made it up. I think Scottie was the protagonist I think :lol: Then we rounded up the wagons to fight them Innjuns off.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Roll on the next one :mrgreen:

matty74 said:
Love it ... brilliant fella [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks matty, don`t forget, bring firewood. If it gets any sillier, I`ll be bringing my welders gloves.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Good bit of fun :mrgreen:

Latest posts