Need a bit of help please.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziedog said:
T2 Brinky said:
OZZIE THE DOG

Awesome awesome awesome!

An I got my Tupance worth

Bring on the next episode I say

Joey !!!! How much fun was that weekend??? Tell them what happened right at the very end with the slider. I ain`t telling them because so much happened it just sounds like we made it up. I think Scottie was the protagonist I think :lol: Then we rounded up the wagons to fight them Innjuns off.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Roll on the next one :mrgreen:

If only they caught the bit on cam were the the sliding door fell off you're van

An the steward whom keept pestering us to turn the music down i recon she just was keen on allister........... or she liked the ozzy playlist.....

T2 Brinky said:
ozziedog said:
T2 Brinky said:
OZZIE THE DOG

Awesome awesome awesome!

An I got my Tupance worth

Bring on the next episode I say

Joey !!!! How much fun was that weekend??? Tell them what happened right at the very end with the slider. I ain`t telling them because so much happened it just sounds like we made it up. I think Scottie was the protagonist I think :lol: Then we rounded up the wagons to fight them Innjuns off.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Roll on the next one :mrgreen:

If only they caught the bit on cam were the the sliding door fell off you're van

An the steward whom keept pestering us to turn the music down i recon she just was keen on allister........... or she liked the ozzy playlist.....

We always have an absolute whale of a time and silly things always happen but I've never ever ever had my sliding door fall off before and Scottie just opened it and it sort of came off in his hand and he kept saying "I only opened it" and it took four or more peeps to fix it ,,,brilliant, absolutely brilliant. She should really have thrown us out as it was getting in for three or more o'clock in the morning,,, again.

Ozziedog,,, ,, ,,I'm gonna pack it all up when I gets old :mrgreen:

Latest posts