Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRAIG_ROSE

Reaction score
hi ive just joined after swoping my mint splitty for 2 bays, a 68 og paint sat on the floor and a 74 late bay micro bus all standard, will get photo's up soon and yes it is right ive traded my splitty for 2 bays :lol:

Hello and welcome to the other side :msn4: can you post up some pics of your rides?

cheers

Pete

CRAIG_ROSE said:
hi ive just joined after swoping my mint splitty for 2 bays, a 68 og paint sat on the floor and a 74 late bay micro bus all standard, will get photo's up soon and yes it is right ive traded my splitty for 2 bays :lol:
Two bays for a splitty? It's a deal, it's a steal its the sale of the fecking century!!!!!!

Welcome along, I sold my splitty n bought a bay, just one though :oops:
And an eriba too!!

And double glazing for the hoos too!!

tried posting photo's last night but not the best on a computer will ask the mrs if she will do it later, and thanks for all the welcomes :)

toffo24 said:
Hello and welcome to the other side :msn4: can you post up some pics of your rides?

cheers

Pete[/quote
i will ask the mrs to post some later i tried last night and failed miserably! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to EB. 2 bays for 1 splitty wow,welcome to the world of proper wind up windows and more space in the cab. :D Just think you can sell the late Bay to do up or improve the Early Bay or were you going to give that one to the Mrs? :lol:

BARKING MARK said:
Welcome to EB. 2 bays for 1 splitty wow,welcome to the world of proper wind up windows and more space in the cab. :D Just think you can sell the late Bay to do up or improve the Early Bay or were you going to give that one to the Mrs? :lol:
you said it late bay for the mrs :lol: eb already low enuff k&l beam adjustable rear spring plates just put new floor and rock and roll bed in awaiting delivery of new door cards then off to trimers with interior cards front seats and bed foam :) the bank balance is looking sad again and the mrs thinks im mad :lol:

Latest posts