Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.R.

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi to all.

Recently bought my first bus. It's a '69 Deluxe that I bought from the earlybay member, slammedresto. Haven't decided what I want to do yet and having never owned one before will probably be asking for loads of advice!

I've only owned it for a couple of weeks but I'm already obsessed!

Paul.

Welcome any pics to show us :D

Nice name by the way :D Paul has a nice ring to it....PAUL

Paul

Hi Paul, welcome to EB, you wont get better less impartial advicethan on EB, "although other forums maybe available" :D

heres a pic

hope alls going well paul, whats the plans

S5000775.jpg

Welcome :)

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
"although other forums maybe available" :D

Colours may fade in bright sunlight. Characters and situations expressed within are purely fictional, any resemblance to real life is coincidental.
Offer only on selected models.

hello mate and welcome to the fold 8)

OH MY GOD! You didnt buy that one did you :shock:

only joking, cracking bus, welcome to the madhouse :wink:

really nice patina, i would just give it a good polish and wax for protection. nice buy 8)

hi paul
welcome aboard!

we have the same bus, but i wish I'd had this place for advice and inspiration when i got mine back in.... um 2002 i think

i gave mine a blowover respray, and have been regretting it ever since

so the best advice i can offer is take your time and do some research. even though i have been into buses since the early 90's, i really didn't know just what i had got my hands on til it was too late

all that mechanical stuff is easily sorted, it's the bodywork and patina that gives life to a bus

oh, and get slammedresto's sig off of him, it should be yours by rights now, partner! :D

Welcome to Early Bay mate , cool bus there . in my opinion i would lower it LOTS and get some dark coloured wheels like Gas Burners or something :wink: Keep the paint as is by applying Ankor Wax mate

Latest posts