• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Non standard seats - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zcat7

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Crossover
I don't know what vehicle these came from but I had them recovered a couple of years back and they served me well until I returned to stock so that I could fit a cab bunk in for our new baby.

Both seats are on runners and recline. They were fitted into my bay a bit crudely for my liking, using cable tray hanger channel but you can choose how you want to do that. It worked fine however and meant that all the original fittings remained in tact for me going back to stock, so all good in that respect. I'll throw all that fitting stuff in. There is a slight tear in the rear fabric where it leant and rubbed against the kitchen unit but other than that they are in good shape.

I'm just looking for £70 collected from Brentwood, Essex or you pay/arrange courier costs. The re-trim cost about £250 so a pretty good deal I think.

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

I can take more pictures if required, just PM me your email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts