• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NR Awning classic styling. Updated photo's!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score
NR Classic Awning, We have used this fitted to our Westy but to be honest it is a bit tall so would look far better suited to a stock height bus. Shame a to see this go £70 collected or can bring to a show as above. One pole is slightly bent and it could do with weather sealing again.

NRAwning005.jpg

NRAwning004.jpg

Updated photo's

Small holes in attachment strip.

Will be taking this to Bristol this weekend.

hello i'm interested in the kitchen... are you doing v-dub island ? what shows are you planning on doing?

If Bobbyt doesn't want it I'll take the kitchen stand off you if you know anyone going
to Volksworld Show at Sandown Park this weekend ? .

Just checked JK website and it looks like they've stopped doing this one .
Shame, nice table.

who? said:
Dunno anyone going to vowo, sorry!

What's the next show you are going to? I may be able to get it to Camberley in the next few weeks!

Camberley is not too far from me. Consider it sold if I can collect from Camberley sometime.

I would like to use it at Santa Pod so would be great if I cold collect it from Camberley before 25th April .
Do you reckon you would be able get it to Camberley for w/e 20/21 st April ?

Is the awning still going mate could be interested but it would be for my rapido so would need to know how long the gutter connection is from end to end and any other photos would be great :D
cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
Is the awning still going mate could be interested but it would be for my rapido so would need to know how long the gutter connection is from end to end and any other photos would be great :D
cheers shaun

I will get some more photos to you shortly mate! When I get the chance to put it up!

Pics of the Awning taken today.

The bead for attaching to the van is approx 85 inches wide and the total height is 88inches with the bead 63inches from the floor when shown in pics 1 and 2. So not really good for a lowered vehicle like ours but we have used it on ours quite happily.

Latest posts