Number off prodution line

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roger D

Reaction score
This there anywhere i can find out what number off the prodution line my bus is. I've been told it was number 31ish and that it could be one of the first RHD busses but no proof came with it. I've got a birth certificate for it and i rang the museum in Germany but they couldn't help. Be cool to find out, also wondered how many 67's on this sight?

As far as I know its chassis no as built in sequence ,my uk panel is oct 12 67 and chassis no218032120,thats 21=panel van 8=68 model year(august to august)then chassis no=amount built032120 so thats 32,120th of the line .so your chassis no should read 000031 =31 of the line 8) not that many UK 67s and i think only 2 x uk 67 built panels mine and an august built one .lots of us ones about though .

Cheers, they lied to me. Mine's a uk Kombi rhd but it's number 72079th off the line."Arse". Wonder why German auto museum couldn't tell me that, must have spoke to the wrong person.