• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

og paint pop top cross over westy sold pending collection

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAIG_ROSE

Reaction score
As above I've got a 71 cross over westy for sale, sierra yellow og paint, never welded underneath, complete og interior incl hammock in roof and one for above cab seats, its in very good original condition interior needs tidying(door cards seat covers etc) re con 1700 twin carb engine approx 3000 miles ago, roof canvas all good, will come with 1 yrs mot and tax(free) ready to go camping
I've only just bought this but the Mrs hates it and wants a high top on here for sale so if that sells it will be withdrawn from sale any questions fire away £9995. Pics to follow shortly. Thanks. Craig

I've just drove this and it drives perfect, gears are nice and tight and where they should be and steering is perfect, no play in box all drives as good as new

just been mot'd with no advisorys
anyone wanting photos e mail me [email protected] and I will send some over
I can supply the van lowered on red 9 design coil over set up on front with adjustable rear spring plates and new ssc cosmics for £9995 or with all above and full re trim for £9995

Will take some photos when I get home sorry to everyone that's waiting, had the mot man have a good look around this and there is no rot anywhere, even has og battery trays and will be serviced ready to go :)

As you can see I've cleaned up the rear roof and it comes up really good I'm hoping to get the front done tomorrow

Its now lowered on red 9 design and transporterhaus adjustable rear spring plates going to fit new comics and post new pics tomorrow :)

fluke22 said:
Is this still up for sale at £9995?
Hi bud
If you read the ad it states the price for each step I've taken it to, I can put the bus back to standard height with standard wheels and a full re trim for £10995 or leave the comics and lowered suspension for £11995. Thanks. Craig

Ttt now looks fabulous with full re trim alloys and lowered new price £10995 ready for the summer :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts