Oil bath mounting clips

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren2030

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hiya

Does anyone know where I can get or possibly have laying about the mounting clips for the original oil bath filter by any chance been pulling me hair out trying to find some but they seem to be like rocking horse shite to get hold off! Any help would be much appreciated thanks šŸ˜Š

Darren

I successfully hand made a set with a pair of pliers and wire from a coat hanger. Not as complex as it first looks if you have one to copy...

Hi mate

Thatā€™s a great idea fella but Iā€™ve nothing to go by unfortunately as I didnā€™t get any clips with the filter are they similar to the ones above that hold the body of the filter together do you know bud?

Cheers
Darren

I'll have a scout in the garage later. I know I had some and I kept them inside my oil bath filter on the parts shelf. So unless I've given that away already... :|

I have a filter that's missing the thermostat taking up room in my garage. Any use to you?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Hi
Thanks mate thatā€™s awesome Iā€™ve got the filter fella just need the clips that mount it to the shelf in the engine bay if poss bud! Nice westy by the way very similar to my own and thanks for looking George appreciated

Cheers
Darren

Cheers :) I want the whole thing gone so can send you the whole thing for a tenner posted?

Haha best to check!

53af72aeaf75775037522fe354d1c66b.jpg
20ca6c23a0cf19d9cf6db8e7d39a72ba.jpg
66a09f3e9281223e0d13b08d3214424f.jpg

Latest posts