Okehampton meet up and cruise down to RTTS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyside

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I will be joining the Run down to Run to the Sun at the layby Bodmin side of Whitehouse services on the A30 if anyone would like to join me?

I think the run is expected to get to Okehampton at 12pm on Saturday so I will aim to get there about 15minutes before. There should be a WhatsApp group set up on the day to keep track of where they are at on the route down so I will adjust the timing if required.

it will be great to get a bit of a convoy together if any of you guys are local.

I will be in my yellow early westy:
FA828E5C-403A-47EC-8279-4BD02C4038AA.jpeg

At this location:
3EDE3ACF-6119-4BCD-96C2-4A6931536357.png
381705C5-47A7-4E04-A18C-E07E5462A179.pngA7E6078E-C506-4BDD-A754-A1D74B58F47B.png

Probs be either there or in Launceston.. there's a few of us from Tavy & Launceston meeting somewhere just not decided where yet...😄

Hi everyone. I will be joining the Run down to Run to the Sun at the layby Bodmin side of Whitehouse services on the A30 if anyone would like to join me?

I think the run is expected to get to Okehampton at 12pm on Saturday so I will aim to get there about 15minutes before. There should be a WhatsApp group set up on the day to keep track of where they are at on the route down so I will adjust the timing if required.

it will be great to get a bit of a convoy together if any of you guys are local.

I will be in my yellow early westy:
View attachment 5422

At this location:
View attachment 5423
View attachment 5424View attachment 5425
Looks like I won't be going, well not in the bus anyway, fuel pump still causing me issues leaking! Enjoy.

We’ll be coming out of the East Side of Bristol before eight o’clock A.M. then heading over to Gordano services on the M5 about five miles or so south of the M4 / M5 inter muck about. Should land there well before nine A.M. then hitch up with others and head South.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, here comes summer. :)

Latest posts