OLA817L

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLA817L

Reaction score
Hi, I’m trying to locate the whereabouts of a 1972 T2 Dormobile conversion in red with reg number OLA817L. Van was bought new by my dad in Aug 1972 and he owned it for approx 14 years. We had many camping holidays as a family of 7 in the 1970s and the van felt like a family member. My dad drove thousands of miles round France in it and remembers it fondly. I would love to find out where the van is and see if I could reunite them and find out where it’s been since he sold it. I know it was advertised for sale a few years ago on here so hope we can track it down. Many thanks in advance for the help. Regards Keith Smith.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128691640@N04/20386867678/in/photolist-x4w2uA

There's this on flickr - is this one of your photos?

Hi yes that the van. Is there anyway from that of contacting the owner do you know? Many thanks

I have no idea. I just put the registration number into Google (other search engines are available)
No clue how Flickr works either - perhaps sign up & see if there is a contact option?

Hope that helps.

(It appears to be easier to track down a random stranger's van than it is to remain sane & do home schooling...)

Ha! Am sure I tried that once upon a time. Thanks very much, I’ll try this. Not been on Flickr for a long while but did have a login once. Thanks again

Latest posts