• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

old slough swapmeet thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the twin port dog house have all the thermostat flaps and connections?

Dave

does the bay washer bottle keep pressure? and if so how much would it be posted?

cheers.

rallye dale said:

PM'd you back, think you need late headlights

Faragher said:
Does the twin port dog house have all the thermostat flaps and connections? Dave

Dave flaps are there in good shape but it does not include the 3 link bars

antoine said:
does the bay washer bottle keep pressure? and if so how much would it be posted? cheers.

Sorry collection only on the bottle as no time to post reall small items. If you have a good bottle you can buy new valves from most VW suppliers ;)

Hi mate,

Do you have any of the distributors left? I have a 1600 SP 1970 engine that the PO has fitted an 009 - I want to convert it back to either a vacuum only distributor or a SVDA if it will work for me (oldvolkshome states a vacuum only dizzy).

Cheers Mate
James

Happy new years guys. I have the svda but wheel adaptors long sold. currently overseas but back shortly. will sort out some pics then. cheers.

Hi, are all the headlights rhd, and do you have a pic of the track cover beading?
regards
Ted

'Shock absorbers for a lowered bus, 255mm closed, 395 open (measured centre fixings) £10 (pending)'

Hi if these become available can I have them please?

Hi mate,

Its not The SVDA Im after - It was one of the Vacuum only advance dizzys that you list.

Cheers.

James

mattp said:
Tinware:

Genuine VW Tinware, Twin port tin set, GC £75

TP11.jpg

Hi Matt,
I assume this little lot is complete. I'm not down your way very often, so any idea on postage?

Guys, thanks for the posts but I really need to start a new thread as this one is kinda old (last post being 21 Nov)

Marvel, you have PM

Reborn bay man, will try and sell complete before splitting

Jim, seen you've sorted your dizzy -have posted pics on your thread anyways

Bwottonmoon, sorry but these sold ages ago

Ted, yes Hella lamps for sale (the nicer mint pair)

Bertiethebus, sorry but all filters sold before Slough swapmeet

Latest posts