Ooooops :D

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Toby, will it be at Aircooled 14 then :lol: :lol:

it's just having some work at the mo so I only have a few, but basically looks the same as the old Micro Bus but high up the air, it will be getting the treatment in the winter though!

I'll bang some pics up when I get em as the interior goes back in etc.

Haha G I wish it was here in time for 14 dude but I can't see it getting over here that quick haha

You didnt say it was still in the US, I love the fact its got a pacer wheel on the front and stock wheel on the rear :lol:, this coming via Chad?

VivaSkegVegas said:
Slammed said:
I knew it! ;)

haha yeah a couple of folks guessed it dude. Me and Sal are back to been Bayders then Happy days! :D

Facebook clued me up! And the previous owner just told me haha. Speak soon buddy.

WOW! I just looked when I first posted this in 2014, the vehicles only landed early this month! Any how it's here now and there is plenty to do and plenty I need so I will probably start a wanted list thread. But for the mean time here are some pics. And no it's not going to look exactly the same as the old one, I have plans!!!

Any EarlyBay club camping at this years SkegVegas Toby? :msn4: 8)

Latest posts