Original cab divider seal

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert S

Reaction score
Hello!
I have an original cab divider in my panel but it looks like it's missing some seals in the upper corners. I have tried the serarch-function but no luck. Does anybody have a picture of such seals or is there any company that sells these? It's getting colder here and I want to get rid of the draught from there!

My panel's divider doesn't have any seals at all ... never thought there should be any since it fits really nice.

Sorry I can't help but maybe post a picture of the divider and the area of concern and someone might be able to help.

Here's a picture of that area
kjop.jpg

Ah now I understand. That does need a big seal. From help on this site I found out that my divider isn't stock so I don't have those seals. But now I'm curious ... let me see what I can find.

Ask this gent if he has the seals you are missing. I expect he might since he has a divider for sale.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1490824" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For reference the part numbers are:
211 863 191 A (left seal) and 211 863 192 A (right seal).
Googling these hasn't unearthed anything.
Good luck!

Latest posts