• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original vw parts ALL years! PICTURE ADDED! new stuff added!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a glovebox lid, button type complete with button?

Also still waiting for the 2 indicator backs and air vent on your other thread This goes back to 2 weeks ago so can you check. I have posted a message on your other thread. Come one get it sorted matey and I'll buy more.

monkiboy said:
Yeah I am trying dude......

The only glove box parts I have are the Twist type locks/buttons = £15.00

I do have x1 NoS LOCKABLE WITH x2 Huf Keys!!!! = £45.00

Mine 72 so think it's non locking twist button. Got one?

I too have been waiting for window winders and delux handles for well over a month since I sent payment.

I have sent many PM's, no refund no replies.

I have since had to buy all the parts again to get my project finished.

Still not received the winder handles and chrome interior door release surrounds. Despite the fact I paid you quickly as you said you needed the cash to buy something else.

Im pretty fed up too waiting for anything from you aswell to say the least.

Paid in MAY, yes may 2014 and nothing has arrived. Your PM's about checking addres again etc also end up with me asking for any info. You just seem to igonre it. Had a few excuses aswell that were accepted but its September now man!!!!!

You log in often enough with more "goodies" to sell but cant give a buyer a simple reply to PM ? Im not even rude or pushy (waiting since May) but even this is simply taking the piss.

Noway is a modern north european country... 4 months for a parcel... yeah right. From Spain or Portugal sure its normal to wait for a month but this is just out of order.

Sorry to take this into the forum and not leave it in PM's but i want an answer as to where the items i purchased (100GBP +) are and when i can finally expect to receive them. Would have asked for a refund already but really want what was offered and paid for.

ooh yeah lets not forget the whole story about tracking numbers either. Of course I can provide tracking no... to.. oh wait it was too expensive to ship with tracking.

I paid in July and still have not received anything.
I asked for a refund and was told I would just have to wait for the package.
If it hasn't arrived after 2 months or so I doubt it ever will.
Refund please!

monkiboy said:
I am truely sorry about this guys......

I am not trying to "Scam" anyone I promise you!!!

As I keep mentioning, The whole of norway goes on holiday for 5/6weeks in the summer and EVERYTHING goes slowly! I am guessing these parcels have been returned to my place in Fredrikstad/norway........

I will be back there in 4/5 days and I will know more......

I really really can't afford refunds at this moment in time......

Another one here getting bored of sending PM's for a refund I was promised a long time ago - and this was on a part that has been long since returned to you.

Shouldn't really be selling stuff if you can't afford to give refunds when it does go wrong... :roll:

Moseley said:
monkiboy said:
I am truely sorry about this guys......

I am not trying to "Scam" anyone I promise you!!!

As I keep mentioning, The whole of norway goes on holiday for 5/6weeks in the summer and EVERYTHING goes slowly! I am guessing these parcels have been returned to my place in Fredrikstad/norway........

I will be back there in 4/5 days and I will know more......

I really really can't afford refunds at this moment in time......

Another one here getting bored of sending PM's for a refund I was promised a long time ago - and this was on a part that has been long since returned to you.

Shouldn't really be selling stuff if you can't afford to give refunds when it does go wrong... :roll:

I agree. If all these people me included don't get goods or refunds pretty soon then I'm sure the forum admin will have to consider a ban

I suggest we at least give you a few days to check when you get back to Norway

monkiboy said:
Most of my customers have recieved their item by now and I am sure the rest will arrive SOON......

I don't know what else to say........

I had one delivery from you and it came in 2 weeks. This order has been 2 months so I'd like a refund please, £25 see link below.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=61137&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If they turn up which I doubt it now I will refund you.

Since you are having lots of problems you really need to use a more reliable carrier. People are ordering off a UK Forum and do not expect 3 month deliveries. This is just unacceptable.

monkiboy said:
Er NO......

I refunded the other guy because he sent the parts back to me, I am not going to refund people and then chase them again for payment once the items arrive! Sorry :)

I am sorry for all the hassle & delays but it really is NOT my fault......

But I haven't got anything to send back.....doh!

You are scamming people then. Taking money, goods not arriving then refusing to refund.

I will raise a claim to Paypal now

Kev946 said:
monkiboy said:
Er NO......

I refunded the other guy because he sent the parts back to me, I am not going to refund people and then chase them again for payment once the items arrive! Sorry :)

I am sorry for all the hassle & delays but it really is NOT my fault......

But I haven't got anything to send back.....doh!

You are scamming people then. Taking money, goods not arriving then refusing to refund.

I will raise a claim to Paypal now

I have raised a Dispute with Paypal and WILL get my money back.

I suggest all you other guys waiting for goods do the same.

monkiboy said:
Ermmmm ok.....

So I guess you will resend the payment when the parts DO arrive ??? :?

I am not a "Business" I am just a guy trying to sell some stuff to the people who need it, I have LOTS & LOTS of happy customers who have recieved their parts and to those who are still waiting I am SURE they will arrive some time soon.....

You had me as an happy customer but not now. The first order of 8 hub caps took 2 weeks to be delivered, the second still no sign of it after 8 weeks. 50% success rate isn't any good is it?

We are all enthusiasts an honest people on here. We expect when we order something and it doesn't turn up to get our money back, whether you are a trader or an individual. Nothing more nothing less. To say you can't afford to refund people is totally unacceptable. You've blown our money then say you'll just have to wait. You wouldn't last a week selling on eBay. The VW community is a small one and word gets around fast. Clearly you are not worried about your reputation.

I have reported this to Site Admin and will let them investigate.

monkiboy said:
:roll:

Seriously dude.......

as I have said MOST of my customers are happy and I have sent out ALOT of parts/parcels over the last few months and MOST have arrived withing a reasonable time period......

You do what you feel is necessary (report me to admin etc!)
I am sure they will see BOTH sides of this.......

And just to confirm, You will resend the payment once the item/items arrive ??? :?:

I don't think you realise the seriousness. There is not both sides, I am quoting facts. I ordered from you on 3rd August and 8 weeks later I have not received a thing. To take money and not deliver goods is fraudulent and illegal. I'm sure you are probabaly not doing this on purpose and they have genuinely been lost in the post, but you are responsible for the delivery. No goods no payment, so keeping the money is theft, simple.

I would like a refund please of £25. If the goods turn up I would of course do the honest thing and pay for them again. It's only £25 for gods sake. Do the honorable thing and give me and the others waiting a refund.

I've raised a dispute on Paypal but not received any money back until Paypal have investigated.

I am not dishonest in anyway and will pay if the good arrive. Why would I not do this it's only £25. I have over 400 positive feedbacks on eBay both selling and buying.

monkiboy said:
Kev946 said:
I've raised a dispute on Paypal but not received any money back until Paypal have investigated.

I am not dishonest in anyway and will pay if the good arrive. Why would I not do this it's only £25. I have over 400 positive feedbacks on eBay both selling and buying.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh well I guess time will tell.......

mmm interesting reaction. It's not me on trial here lol

Admin Note -

monkiboy has until 30 September 2014 to sort out his deals on this forum. Until that time all trading by him is suspended.

He is requested to ensure delivery or make refunds by that time.

Latest posts