• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original Westfalia pop top camper van. £8200 ono

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesy

Reaction score
Original 1969 Westfalia pop top camper van.

It has nice original paint and its original Westfalia camping interior.

It has a good 1600cc engine and is running and driving.

It has never been welded in the past, so no dodgy old repairs to deal with.

It does need some welding... nothing major, quite easy welding repairs and easier still as it's very solid around the areas needing replacement. Plus its all just standard repair panel items. i also have some repair panels already for it that can go with it.

Nothing missing that I can think of, its very complete. You’ll see that in the pics.

The pop top has had a new canvas fitted recently.

4 new tyres recently fitted.

It has no MOT. I’ve never put it in for an MOT as I wanted to do the welding first. Its an American import, that’s why its nice and solid for a vehicle this age.

It has all the legal HMRC (NOVA) paperwork meaning that once it has an MOT it can very easily be registered and you would be the first UK owner. It’s not expensive to register either, only £50 plus the cost of a years tax… but its also tax exempt so nothing to pay there.

Located in Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6.

I’m open to sensible offers near to £8200 price wise.

Cheers,

Neil

07980 298109

Now on ebay starting at just £7k - as it has to go : (

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-Original-1969-VW-Early-Bay-Westfalia-pop-top-camper-van-/152596258518?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Latest posts