Pedal / Cab Belly Pan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDM68

Reaction score
My wifes '72 bay is missing the cab belly pan / pedal cover, there seems to be 2 types an early and late type? im assuming the early is for pre 69 busses but am not totally sure, which one is right for the '72 crossover?

Early?

Late?

Many thanks

We have fitted the top one on our 69 early bay it bolts to the chassis rails, think yours will be the bottom one for a late bay so take a look under your van and see how wide the chassis rails are
if you need me to measure mine just let me know

hope this helps
Cheers
Vinvan

I’m pretty sure that the lower one is the beastie that you need. I broke a 72 a couple of years back and will make the pan fit onto my early 1970 one of these days. If you need me to get measurements of it, it’ll have to wait until the weekend then I can try and find it to measure for you.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,must get around to fitting that :mrgreen:

I’m going to see if I can introduce an under floor ‘protect the pedal machinations’ belly pan on my 1972 Crossover. I scratch my head..always. Look into your current set up and the ongoing linkage and space involved. Crossovers are a bit of ‘which bits are in place to suit your decisions’ type thinking.......

Latest posts