piece of shit (71 westy)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubscum said:
I got to raise the front tomorrow a little. Can't get off the drive
I think you meant to say: "I got to sort the driveway out tomorrow, the bus can't get off it!" ;)

baz1875 said:
dubscum said:
I got to raise the front tomorrow a little. Can't get off the drive
Pussy :)

i do believe the rear of the bang bus is about 4" higher than when I owned it :p

the tyres were too much into the tubs. Literally wouldn't turn. I also need to raise the steer box then I'll drop it again, Raised it an inch :oops: she's rides a beaut again now

hello sunshine :D

now got nuff clearance :D

its not like its high now :?

little helper ..... helped :?

dream catcher re fitted

as I have a large klan. I've removed the og westie wardrobe and seat and replaced it with a westie full width continental seat in

needs a good clean

fuck knocking dints out ........ hello bondo

get your motor running :D

I'm about 10 stone heavy than you tho ash ...... I might just take the wheels off then it will be lower that yours.......

dubscum said:
MrAndyP said:
Looks Awesome Ash.

What Exhaust you running?

Just a standard one mate, I also run working (for now) heat exchanges

2901F08E-CFE0-44C8-84D8-876671E242E8-851-000001678B5168AB_zpsa85da618.jpg

006A601A-BFB3-42A0-B9B9-035F30032F9F-851-000001678FFBE066_zpsfa0b8e34.jpg

Something i need to do,the quiet pack on mine is dragging on the drive.... :-/

One of mine and Clares fav pics!

The new wheels look awesome mate! Loving the new look 8)

Now you could sleep 5 man in there

:party0041: :party0009: :party0049: :party0047: :bliss: :bliss: :worship: :poke: :party0007: :rocknroll: :party0006: :beerchug: :party0023: :alc: :50:

after I continentale'd the roof I reckon I could fit 6 in ...... maybe 7 with Mert in the cab bunk or even 8 with sideshow on the floor under the bed .......

Geeze said:
Know I'm behind, but loving the wolfies 8)

Even without a large clan, a full width bed rocks! Makes the bus feel loads more open inside and much comfier sleeps :D

Even with the 3/4 bed we had 4 sleep comfortably in there on the cruise to ninove!!

dubscum said:
after I continentale'd the roof I reckon I could fit 6 in ...... maybe 7 with Mert in the cab bunk or even 8 with sideshow on the floor under the bed .......

Yeah we'd fit 8 in easily, at least when Rob sells his bus we can take his krew with us!!

Rich-B said:
dubscum said:

Yeah we'd fit 8 in easily, at least when Rob sells his bus we can take his krew with us!!

That would be actual carnage! Brilliant

Spotted!!! :msn4:

We must have just missed each other. We were camped up the other side of the barriers near where you parked. Saw you when we came back to pack up the awning (windy!!! Not like Saturday morning mind!!!! LOL), went off for a quick walk around, back and you had gone.

Looks seriously mean in the flesh. I like :)

Nick

Latest posts