Please report new site issues here...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
much appreciated, seems to be quicker then ever.
Was sure it wasn't meant to be against ze Germans :msn4:

Super quick on my mobile, great job. Can't log on at all from my Mac though, get a parallel desk or something similar page

Top work! Although the Mrs was getting used to me being sociable again in the evenings, I can now go back to having an ipad glued to my face. 8)

Sounds like it has been fun for you, Johnny!

NOT

Big thank you for getting things back up and running - your hard work is appreciated :)

CornishSilver said:
Super quick on my mobile, great job. Can't log on at all from my Mac though, get a parallel desk or something similar page

you need to clear your cache on your mac, internet browser settings.

Johnny said:
CornishSilver said:

you need to clear your cache on your mac, internet browser settings.
Thanks Johnny will have a crack tonight :D

Is anyone having issues with earlybay on Tapatalk? I get error every time I try and connect.

g3gsb said:
Is anyone having issues with earlybay on Tapatalk? I get error every time I try and connect.

havent got to that yet

it was broken in the conversion. ill tackle that next after advertising.

Notifications and adverts back, brilliant thanks Johnny for all the hard work, I know it's not been easy

ive been testing notifications/registrations not sure if ive broken them again, tyring to get a good secure board email function working. can anyone let me know?

Latest posts