Post up you Bay with Caravan pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Ok so I have a soft spot for old caravans :msn4:

Show me your rig hooked up to your VW

Here's my old Puck for starters

I was a bit worried the pan was a bit big for the bus as the two had never met.

But it towed impeccably. Drove down to Cornwall last night and jumped in the Pan in a layby to grab a few hours sleep before getting to the campsite nice and early 8)

So much room

Had to use cider as a ballast to get the nose weight down to 50kg and the batter had to be moved behind the axle to.

Frank approves

creationblue said:
I was a bit worried the pan was a bit big for the bus as the two had never met.

But it towed impeccably. Drove down to Cornwall last night and jumped in the Pan in a layby to grab a few hours sleep before getting to the campsite nice and early 8)

So much room

Had to use cider as a ballast to get the nose weight down to 50kg and the batter had to be moved behind the axle to.

Frank approves

Ah ha
It must of been you who spoke to my Mrs with the sausage dogs on South winds then? :)

Here's my T2a De Luxe with the Martens from '74. The caravan was build nearby Apeldoorn (Netherlands were i live) in Brummen from '66 to '80. It has a lot of parts from Constructam.

Right now we are pimpin the caravan and it is completly white from the inside. Still have to do the curtains and some electra.

mjabr6.jpg

Latest posts