Post your drive away awnings?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

It would be nice like to see some pics of different style awings being used...

what have you got?

This is a Royal Traveller Tunner awning. I was trying to get better pictures but the new version on Photobucket is a total pile of crap

008.jpg

We have a bandit which we have used a couple of times already this year without problems, it is a bit modern looking for some vans maybe. I have some good 'action' photo's from Abersoch but I'm offshore at the moment. As soon as Sally puts them on Facebook I'll post one here also.
bandit_awning_1.jpg

I bought this Khyam Driveaway awning last year from Fishbrain,
it`s huge .
Which is handy with a 4 year old and one more on the way!
CampingIOWAugust09040.jpg

Childsey, do you have a problem with the poles on your Khyam? I have exactly the same awning and there are countless split poles :(

i got this the other week off ebay, the bloke was selling it for his nanna, she wanted it out of the garage after having it in there for the last 25 years :mrgreen: they only used it a get times with their camper 8)
not that mycamper will be ready anytime soon :? just wanted a retro awning that will match my colour scheme :mrgreen:

2.jpg

2 weeks ago in Switzerland.. Ideal awning which can be erected within 15 minutes.
IMG_5814.JPG

i have just ordered a khyam classic which comes with the figure '8' attachment.

can anyone tell me if it works ok or whether its worth buying the pole kit?

cheers

We've recently got an Outwell Mountain Road, used it last weekend for the first time. Very impressed with it.

CIMG5870.jpg

Latest posts