• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PRICE DROP 1969 Microbus and Westy Trailer red interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crede999

Reaction score
FOR SALE is my super reliable super clean 69 microbus with full red interior inc westy essien canopy trailer and a shed load of spares .....this bus wants and needs nothing but fuel ........it has loads of extras , clock ,fans , deluxe trim perspex visors etc etc etc its lovely ........it requires no welding what so ever and is super clean. super reliable 1600 sp engine with elec ignition correct load rated tyres

I am very anal about this bus servicing it every 4 months or 3000 miles whichever came first .....the bus has been all over europe on 5 euro trips without any problems

it will come with a massive amount of new spares that I stocked up on over the years (clutch dynamo dizzy bearing etc etc etc )
the westy essein trailer comes with the og cover and the cover presently on it it too is fully restored with all new bearings... load rated tyres and fully powder coated frame /chassis

this bus has won best in class at numerous shows and is much loved and always garaged

i have og brochures for both bus and trailer which willber inc

fully detailed engine interior etc if you require anymore pictures i have loads so dont hesitate to ask

Price: 18500

07709 593573

PRICE DROP £17500 for bus and trailer £16500 FOR BUS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts