project anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antoine

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-bay-camper-project-early-campervan-volkswagen-tax-exempt-/180728431144?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item2a14410228" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just spotted this, from the pics it looks like its the bloke who is doing my van swlling it (well its his mums house and the side of the barn in the pics).

if anyone fancies a challenge he will tell it as it is, plus there is no hidden rust (its all very clearly visible)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest most unrestored UK bus's would look like that by the time you smash all the rust and filler out., i know my crossover did yet in the ebay pics looked superb :D

have to agree, the main difference between that and mine is that i had to cut the rust off before i replaced it, this ones already half way there.

That looks in so much better condition than the one I just bought!! It is known as the cheese grater at the moment as there are lots of holes on all sides!!!!

Latest posts