Propex anyone?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete nice

Reaction score
I spoke to Bluebird customs yesterday at Dub Freeze, & he was his usual helpfull self, he always has time to chat to me.

He would give us some discount in the form of an all in price delivered of £350.

If anyone is interested, let me know & I will set up a product code so others don't abuse our discounts.

They are still available through ebay at the mo for £335, but that is plus postage at £13.95 so its a few pence cheaper there while the offer lasts.

http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/heat.htm if you are not sure what they are.

I fitted one for a customer recently, it was easy to fit & kicks out a lot of heat. Great for those chilly nights in the van!

Seriously looking at getting one of these. How much propane do they use, obviously it depends how often it is on and how much does it cost?

Bugger if i had known that befor i would have asked you to get me may new lower'd beam cheaper :wink: (, just awaiting it ordered it last week 8) )

nice work on getting discount.
Scampi, they dont use that much , iv got one in my bay( had it sat waiting for over a year to fit it) now its in, every one is so so happy.

that's really good - i bought one from them at the volksworld show for about £400 (with 'show' discouint)… and still haven't got around to fitting it :eek:
I guess it only counts as a bargain if i actually use the things that i buy!!

the propane lasts for ages. 1 cylinder lasted me all summer and that included a 2 week trip around scotland. it is also hooked up to my cooker, so provided heat as well.

Latest posts