• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PROPEX HEATER FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not quite the bargain it was but yep still for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140304387455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

strongy said:
:shock: omg

meant to say wibbler,what makes the trim special?i just thought there was early and late???
Up until 72 ( crossover) they went to the edge of the door where you could add an optional piece on the front panel, when this was dropped they made them pointy ;)
Late bays had a thinner strip further down the body.

ye im well chuffed witht that,i couldent belive my eyes.every thing thats on there now is doing really well aswell.shame the chassis dude pissed me about could have done with getting rid of that.

ye i offen have a bid on something i know is going to go loads higher than im willing to pay,you never know one day :lol:

strongy said:
ye im well chuffed witht that,i couldent belive my eyes.every thing thats on there now is doing really well aswell.shame the chassis dude pissed me about could have done with getting rid of that.

I was kinda tempted :oops: with that but don't have a clue what I would have done with it :roll: ...no garage and I don't like Beetles ;) ...other 1/2 does :evil: ...looking for a small window one or maybe any pre-67 for her 8) .....

ye well im going to keep hold of it for a while,was talking to scott wilson about getting me a shell,he said theres hundreds of em over in sa.just not cost efective to bring over,which i can understand, as if you stick a £750 shell in a £5000 bus space youd loose out big time.

well im keeping it but its allways going to be for sale ;) :mrgreen: