• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PROPEX HEATER FOR SALE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
i bought this a year ago,had it in my van a few months,then when i changed my interior i dident refit it,it works fine but is a little tatty to look at

it cost me £160+ a £10er postage

looking at getting my cash back,so hows £160 posted sound :wink:

P1010277.jpg

What model is it & what else does it come with?

Is there a stat with it, exhaust pipe & gas pipe?

Where are you? Are you going to Slough swap meet?

no thats it bud,thats how i bought it,i just wired it to a switch(on or of)ive got the mounting brakets,so just needs some pipeing, i bought some for it as it dident come with any but i cant find it,think its been binned :(

no more meets this year but il post it for free :mrgreen:

its a 1600

sorry for lack of reply, ive been away for 2 weeks,il try and get some pics up later today.

really thought this would sell and thought it was a fair price :? ...it will be going on ebay sunday t time if its still not sold.thanks for looking

finaly got round to sticking this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140304387455" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cleaned it aswell :D clean things sell better :D

ye twice now.2 people have said their having it,aranged to come then not turend up.cant work some people out,freeking wierdos.once on ebay and once on vzi.both times for £900 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wanted to get it out the garage so i can get the mk1 cab in there

Some good bids on that Strongy ;)
Those bits of beltline trim are fairly rare and only used on crossovers, gonna have a bid myself as one of mine slightly dented :cry:

dont ask araon dont ask, :evil: think im going to keep it,been messed about 3 times now.daft thing is no one has even seen it,boils my piss,really .want my garage back now so im thinking of taking it to work and covering up until i find a shell,its warm and dry so will keep well there.
trying to make some room and a little cash ,hence my ebay stint.got loads a stuff to go on over the next week or 2 mostley bug stuff tho

:shock: omg

meant to say wibbler,what makes the trim special?i just thought there was early and late???

Latest posts