Pushrod tubes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for adjustable pushrod tubes. JC has skat ones sold out (set of 8 £60 odd) I see some in C&C set of 8 for £15 although one is £4.99. That doesn’t make sense to me. Any help please

The scats are ok but the Only adjustable tubes I use are Fast Fab or Jaycee. £90 a set with seals but they don’t leak. Had fast fabs on my stroker motor for 8 years and never leaked a drop.

The £15 set are £15 for a reason lol.

Try these one-piece tubes. They fit very well and don't leak.

https://www.syngear.co.uk/shop.php#!/Syngear-Pushrod-Tube-Set/p/15767682/category=9967523

Hrald

Cheers all. I don’t want to go one piece if I can help it. I don’t want to pull the engine or loosen the heads. I know £15 was cheap I can’t understand how 1 was £4.99 but 8 with seals was £15 🤔🤔. It’s going to be a January job anyway so Karlos I may go with your recommendation

thejinx said:
Cheers all. I don’t want to go one piece if I can help it. I don’t want to pull the engine or loosen the heads. I know £15 was cheap I can’t understand how 1 was £4.99 but 8 with seals was £15 🤔🤔. It’s going to be a January job anyway so Karlos I may go with your recommendation

Yeah that’s a bit baffling lol. Little smear of decent sealant on the seals and remember to oil the o rings when you put the tubes together and you won’t go far wrong :mrgreen:

RJ Volksperformance stock fastfab stuff over here, they are well priced on speed parts too. Richie & Jo are sound

thejinx said:

You looked at the Syngear Pushrod tubes ?
They are one-piece and can be dismounted without loosen the engine or heads.
Reading before writing..... ;-)

Harald

K@rlos said:
RJ Volksperformance stock fastfab stuff over here, they are well priced on speed parts too. Richie & Jo are sound

Yeah, agree with all the above; Got some quality fast Fab push rod tubes from RJ VolksPerformance last year.

sparkywig said:
FastFab for me as well.

Apologies for the quick thread hijack...

Hey Sparky - Are them rocker covers CSP ones?
If so, what do you reckon to them?
I've got some Empi bolt on's that I'm thinking of changing but read a few mixed opinions on the CSP's (I.e. needs specific o ring gaskets? And design of channel changed on the 2nd generation?)
Cheers,
Steve

Latest posts