Question for Devon owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGPlant

Reaction score
Having replaced and renovated my concertina roof, new seals etc, when it rains I get black streaks on the white part of the devon roof from the J seals. Anyone else have this, or know how to deal with it? Eg silicone spray etc.

Second question, anyone have a good quality pic of the Devon Conversions sticker for a Moonraker? I have a sticker maker who could possibly replicate if goon enough quality pic.

Cheers Andrew.

AGPlant said:
Having replaced and renovated my concertina roof, new seals etc, when it rains I get black streaks on the white part of the devon roof from the J seals. Anyone else have this, or know how to deal with it? Eg silicone spray etc.

Second question, anyone have a good quality pic of the Devon Conversions sticker for a Moonraker? I have a sticker maker who could possibly replicate if goon enough quality pic.

Cheers Andrew.
Where did you get the seals from? I done one years ago and never had the black streak issue

Maybe try some of the Autoglym rubber/vinyl cleaner, it certainly is good at refreshing dry rubber seals, and might clean up the black stuff causing the problem, or seal it in. Just a thought.

Latest posts