• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raleigh Burner (custom build)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Built this for my daughter a couple of years ago for her birthday, but shes never really bothered that much and prefares gears to be honest.

P1020611.jpg

Its painted in House of Kolor Candy Electric Pink, which has a very pearesent pale blue tint in the right light. It was painted by a custom chopper painter. Its got specially made Team Burner stickers based on the Team Aero Pro burners.
The brakes are off a Anniversary Team Aero Pro Burner and the cable covers are glitter pink and match the paint really well. Bar grips have a flame design and i went with these rather than chunky grips to suit a child better.
Powder coated crank arms and chain ring with SR spider. Wheels are the original Raleigh Mags and are running white walls which just need a clean. I will include a pair of Comp 3 copy tyres if the price is right. The seat is off a Raleigh Girls bike but i can put a Aeroyle copy on if you prefare and can also change the seat post for a chrome laid back if you wish. Polished SR handel bar stem, locking headset and some other nice touchs.

Ive got loads of pictures from the build and if your are seriously interested pm me your email ill send them over.

This as been hanging from the garage roof for ages now and the daughter needs a new mountain bike so its got to go.

£175 delivered. Would cost a lot lot more to build yourself.

P1020614.jpg

Latest posts