Realistic Price

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gert Big T

Reaction score
Hi all,

We're intending to sell our 1968 Tin Top (Cali import)

Now I'm struggling with a realistic price to sell at, it appears that prices have significantly increased in the years that we have owned it, however, there appears to be a lot of vans for sale, way in excess of what I thought they would be worth.
Having not been following the market rates, could anyone give me an indication of a 'sensible' price to sell at, based on the pictures. All pretty much standard apart from a mild lowering and a Keft en Klok shifter.
Just a good honest, useable bus.

Lovely bus by the way.

Is the paint original? If not, when was it painted and by who?

How is the bus lowered?

Hi, sorry, been away. It's not original Paint unfortunately, resprayed in the states prior to coming to the UK.

I believe the front beam had adjusters welded on and the rear has had the spring plates adjusted.
This 'may' have been done by Jeff's VW shack in Bristol at the time it came over, as that's where the previous owner to me got it from apparently?

Hiya nice early bay I would say 12,000 minimun a little more if someone falls in love with it, a UK RHD I would have said 15,000 but that's only really an estimate as not seen it. Good luck with it and hope it finds a loving home

Latest posts