really ..that rare ..your joking ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geenjay

Reaction score
:confused0068: OH PLEASE youre having a giraffe...or am i on my own with this one.. :?: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aircooled-VW-Beetle-Camper-Mudflaps-/150659435215?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2314008acf#ht_722wt_932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought they looked a bit of a bargain,, just £450.00 for the buy it now price, I`ll just ring him now and pay pal it over. They`d look super on my bus, and genuine too :D I wonder if he has any other wonderfull bargains in that loft of his ?? :D

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I have a VW,,,,,,so I `MUST' be stoooooopid :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
I thought they looked a bit of a bargain,, just £450.00 for the buy it now price, I`ll just ring him now and pay pal it over. They`d look super on my bus, and genuine too :D I wonder if he has any other wonderfull bargains in that loft of his ?? :D

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I have a VW,,,,,,so I `MUST' be stoooooopid :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

I've got some genuine Vw bolts that you might like :D

Yikes. Yes they are pretty rare as nos, but that's some big money!

I am going to buy those bad boys right now they are a bargain don't beat me to it now!!!

What a twat :lol: This is exactly what i was talking about on a thread a few weeks ago, are these people trying to see how stupid they can be.

Have seen some ridiculous prices for NOS parts but this one beats them all, what a idiot :lol: :lol:

My oh My ...... o.k. so they *might* be rare as NOS items but please, 200 year old antiques such as crockery, paintings, jewellery and furniture that have survived 2 world wars, been smuggled out of fascist/communist countries and transported in leaking hulks across the seas in the dead of night (and god knows what else) aren't valued as high as that - and these have just been bought then chucked in a loft for 30 years, at that price I'd be asking for independent valuation, provenance and proof of ownership first :D

THE LAST PANZER said:
What a twat :lol: This is exactly what i was talking about on a thread a few weeks ago, are these people trying to see how stupid they can be.
:50:

im still gonna buy um
an im still gonna put um in my loft for another 30 years
and i dont care what you say, they are an investment a man told me so! :lol: :lol:

monkeyvanwestybike said:
im still gonna buy um
an im still gonna put um in my loft for another 30 years
and i dont care what you say, they are an investment a man told me so! :lol: :lol:
i dont blame you pal and after another 30 years in the loft they just might be worth what he,s asking for them now.... :50:

i saw this today and i bet its nearly as rare as them mudflaps! :)
hey the dormy boys may like it
j4.jpg

nos just means they are old and probably a little perished.

i do love it when folk put nos on a panel that is covered with surface rust etc like we're all supposed to swoon. they will be selling nos 60's tyres next. all cracked and perished.

Jesus, I've got some in the original wrapper! Looking at this the wrapper must be worth £200 but may swap the lot for a speed boat-any offers :lol:

Latest posts