Rear headlining bow?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camperdan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Danbury
Hi all...

Has anyone got any pictures of how/where the rear headliner bow attaches to? (The one nearest the rear hatch/hinges).

I believe the bow/rod here is a shorter straight rod, not a bowed/bent rod like the others... is that correct?... If yes... does anyone know the length?

Thanks šŸ‘šŸ»

Thanks Sparkywig.

Could I trouble you for a 'close-up' picture of the little hooks... I don't think I have those on my rear roof support?

Cheers

Dan

Ah no worries.

Are they simply triangular metal tabs spot welded to the support, can you remember?

I have several square recesess along the support that looks like where they would be (judging by your picture above)... but no evidence of them ever having been there originally?

I'm wondering if the factory left them off and didn't even fit a rear headlining when selling new vans to conversion companies like Danbury, Devon and Dormobile back in the day?

The headlining I removed was definitely not a factory fitted version... But the one I'm fitting is based on the factory design... So I do ideally need to find a way of fabricating these tabs/hooks.

Thanks

Latest posts