Rear Structure Piece Name

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

56chevconv

Reaction score
Good day. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I would search for to see if the piece circled in green is sold anywhere. It's the piece that the battery tray is welded to, on the engine side. It runs from the inner rear valence back to the gas tank area. I looked through the pictures on a few repo sites, but saw nothing close. I'm guessing a guy either needs to fabricate or find a donor. Thank you much!

From your description, it sounds like the piece that meets up with the tinware via the foam sealing strip. If that’s the piece then you have the nail smack on the head. I’d also venture that it’s a piece that doesn’t readily rust out so should be available through such peeps as FBI or Rusty down on the coast or a few others even

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,have a look at Davidoft over on the LateBay too. :mrgreen:

Website won’t let me attach a picture. Says my board site quota has been reached, or some such thing. Thanks for the reply, I’ll get out my metal tools.

56chevconv said:
Website won’t let me attach a picture. Says my board site quota has been reached, or some such thing. Thanks for the reply, I’ll get out my metal tools.

Yeah, the pictures are a bit of an issue at the moment, as you can see in another thread. Tapatalk or Tinypics and a few more will still work though. It all seems to have gone a bit array since Photo Bucket went crazy a little while back :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, but keep keeping on :mrgreen:

Latest posts