• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reluctant sale 72 EB new loving owners wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Eccles

Reaction score
Due to death of son in law my daughter has to sell their bus. Not an easy decision but needs the money. 1972 Swedish import tin top. Twin carbs electric fuel pump tuned 1800 engine - cruises beautifully. Recarro seats (mmm comfort) full hand built wood camping interior by first owner (boat builder). Featured in Inspirational Interiors book. Tax exempt. Very solid. Loads of camping stuff like awnings etc. About to get MOT on it. Leisure battery and hook up. Drives beautifully I wish we could keep it. Needs to go to loving family who will cherish it. Please spread the word for me...
you can pm me (dont want to post contact info on open forum.) Excellent all round condition needs nil work get in and go! Price £8000. Will have it with me on mag stand at Stanford Hall hopefully.
This is breaking my heart.... but to see it sitting unused is such a waste. They had great times in it...so will new owner.
David Eccles

yes will do (and to those who pm) but bear with me..
MOT is Weds
just started her up and ran her drives like a dream!!!!
theres loads with it so price will be a bit more as i know market and its worth it ...need to work it out properly whats on it and with it...

Leicester and plan to take it to Stanford hall
now its moved to our house there is major upset especially from grandson but being realistic its just going to sit here and be wasted...hard to tell that to a 7 year old ...
will organise some pics later in week ... reality has to be absorbed first here...
It is profiled in my Inspirational Interiors book (green and yellow Swedish Bay)with full write up about interior and loads of pics...

ok cheers. Not sure will make Stamford Hall, big family birthday bash that day :?
Will organise a trip up.

curses!!!!
need to have a complete new front beam and cant get it done b4 Stan Hall. Is going to cost a bit too but has to be done
so will post again when its all fixed properly and a new owner wont end up with nasty surprise.
David

Latest posts