Replacing the rear cargo floor between arches

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mags

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a panel for replacing the rear of the cargo floor that kicks up in-between the rear wheel arches?
As my Danbury was converted from a microbus, it has the extra heater outlets at the rear of the cargo area, I pulled them away at the weekend and I see the heater channels have the top half cut-out to allow for a valve to control the heat into the cargo area. I can make this up from sheet steel but as the panel has pressings for strength I can see it being a PITA to make it, any suggestions?

Mags

If you look at my restoration thread you'll see that ive just replaced this panel. Mine was from fbi and came complete with the fuel tank support panel too.

I would post a link but I'm on my phone and its a pain....

Cheers Andy, but according to your profile you have only made 2 posts and joined a week ago! Was it under another username?

Lol, sorry forgot was browing earlybay :-\

Might not be applicable....

http://thelatebay.com/index.php?topic=4571.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, that's a big chunk to replace, nice work. Its subtly different but more or less the same, thanks for the link and good luck with the rest of the work!.

Mags

Mags said:
Does anyone make a panel for replacing the rear of the cargo floor that kicks up in-between the rear wheel arches?
As my Danbury was converted from a microbus, it has the extra heater outlets at the rear of the cargo area, I pulled them away at the weekend and I see the heater channels have the top half cut-out to allow for a valve to control the heat into the cargo area. I can make this up from sheet steel but as the panel has pressings for strength I can see it being a PITA to make it, any suggestions?

Mags

AH schofield made mine for me, think it was 40quid if i remember. Took them couple of days and was delievered. I was well impressed! Its not on the online catologue so you will have to ring him about it!

Latest posts