• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Retro Coleman / Zebco Catalytic Heater!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Super Cool accessory for your bus. 8)

Its a vintage Catalytic heater (flameless) it runs off a screw in gas bottle (not supplied) I have run it and used it a couple of times and it is really quality, warms your bus or awning up in seconds, whilst looking the part!

You dont see many of these about especially in this condition, its even got the instruction manual so often lost. 8)

WalkApril10035.jpg

WalkApril10039.jpg

WalkApril10040.jpg

WalkApril10041.jpg

WalkApril10042.jpg

I am after £25 for it, with or without postage, your choice. Or if you wish I am in Bristol so give me a shout and you can come and collect it 8)

I'm interested. Could it be ran of the same gas bottle as a gas stove with a t piece in the pipe work?

Slammed said:
I'm interested. Could it be ran of the same gas bottle as a gas stove with a t piece in the pipe work?

Hello mate, im sure it could and wouldnt be difficult at all. The thread is about 20mm diameter as in this pic, but you could change that im sure :mrgreen:

Heaterthread.jpg

Ah so it just screws in the bottom, are they the disposable gas canisters then? How long do they last?

^^^cheers Araon ;) you can pick up adapters easily 8)

A canister lasts for ages, a good few evenings on all the time 8)

Latest posts