• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rhd,South African early bay for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
I am selling my 1969(1968 built)early bay,1600 twin port(no end float)12mths not, tax exempt, I have owned this van for about 3 yrs or so,but, due to storage issues she needs to go.the van is beige and comes with a few extras. Including:under dash bamboo style shelf,rear seat is a full width r+r bed with 2x3point seat belts and 1xlap belt, front seats I believe are out of a sharran and have twin arm rests and built in toddlers seats,rear jail bars,3bow roof rack,2bow roof rack,drive away awning(unknown condition as I've never used it),wake board table (not yet fitted) 80 litre cool box(mains or cig lighter powered)full electronic(flamethrower) ignition and coil, running standard height I believe. The bus has had quite recently,all drum brakes renewed (internals)5good tyres, recon steering box(Alan schofield)recent back box, new battery and recon starter motor, this van is based in Chorley lancs and makes(amongst others)the trip to Cornwall every year without any issues. Only selling due to storage problems, never driven through winter, this van has minor issues,but I feel has been priced with these in mind, thanks for looking, any questions welcome,but as I live on my narrow boat please be patient waiting for a reply, bodywork and chassis are solid(no evidence of welding that I can see)£10,500 ono

Hi there I'm interested in your bus can you send me more pictures of the van and of the interior please what are the issues with the van cheers
Email me on [email protected]

Hi buddy, issues with the van are only minor ones such as locks on cab doors are quite stiff although they lock fine and the roof could do with a bit of attention, the van drives and stops good(just done over 1000miles) to my mates in Cornwall without a problem, I would only class any issues as minor mechanical and cosmetic.let me know which other photos you'd like and I'll sort it, cheers Steve.

Hiya Goodfella I am going to look and potentially purchase this on Sunday owner lives on a boat and is hard to get hold of,I will let you know if its sold so as not to waste any ones time cheers

Latest posts