• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im near taunton somerset
also has the single front seat with it to make it a walkthrough again,there has been no cutting of the bulkhead to fit the double its just on a simple bracket

Bump :oops:

whats this worth guys? i find it hard to value, i thought id sell this easy for that money? ive seen far worse in lhd go for more :? i need to sell soon but i dont wanna give it away?

Bump
offers @ £6000 please :sad0049:
last drop before i keep it :oops: This needs very little money spent(if any!) to make a great bus!!
come on i need money for my other van

Hi

Can you send me a few more pictures of chasis and along each side please.

Any major rust or issues?

Many thanks

Ady

notasprint said:
Hi

Can you send me a few more pictures of chasis and along each side please.

Any major rust or issues?

Many thanks

Ady

yeah i'll send you some more pics no major issues at all just tatty bodywork, the chasis is very good.
George

oh and thanks doris :D

Hey George,

Good luck with the sale, although you shouldn't need it for a good RHD example.

Whats the next project?

We will have to sort a get together, you can come and have a butchers at my Westy mate!! Hope to be rolling for next summers trip to France......... :roll:

Matt the spark! (Terry n Sarah's) :msn4:

Hello Matt , thanks mate, the money will go on lowering etc on the pick up(and maby some for the extention :lol: )
we are also ment to go to france next year but im a little nervous about towing for hundreds of miles :oops:, ill get in touch to come and see your van 8)
cheers!

Latest posts