Roadside Assistance UK

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gninnam

Reaction score
Need to get some for mine.
Who do you use and why?
Seem steep just looking around although some won't give a quote on-line due to the age of the vehicle!

I use RH Classic, they appear to be underwritten by A-Plan. The cover comes with breakdown assistance, which I've used 4 times over the last few years, the premium was about as much as I spend on beer at a VW festival, but the breakdown cover is definitely a useful "free" addition.

I get breakdown through my bank. Used it more than I'd care to admit 😅
It's a perk that's definitely worth it (my monthly account fee is less than a quote I got from The AA previously)!

Thanks guys - when I renewed my van insurance last year I was offered the breakdown cover but didn't take it up and they said that once the insurance starts I can't add it after :( - Cover only started in October last year - I suppose I could cancel it and start another one?
Currently with Cherished.

My bank doesn't offer roadside assistance so no good.

Your current insurance cancellation fee might be more than breakdown cover for the year.
True - will have a proper look around over the next few weeks to see what deal I can get.
Cheers all

Latest posts