• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Roof racks, buddy seat, clutch, Window Rubbers (& more)...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humphrey

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a bunch of stuff left over from the resto so if you want any of it see below! Everything can either be shipped (at additional ACTUAL cost) or picked up from London W2 - entirely up to you.

- two bow roof racks, I think these are the JK ones. They came with my bus when I bought it but I'm not using them so they just taking up space. In good condition with all the bits, if you wanted them to be mint you could easily respray the silver and varnish the slats. £60

- Buddy seat or poof. Hinges up for storage underneath. £50

- NEW (unused, unfitted) clutch kit; Type 2 August 1920 - March 1976 200mm diameter £50

- NEW copper brake line kit (somehow I ended up with two of these!) Type 2 1970-72 RHD £40

- JBL GTO component speakers (used) missing one of the woofer covers but would be ideal for mounting behind panel in a hidden install. These have really good sound £20

- NEW Battery guard Ezetil 12v NEW / Unused £5

- NEW Camping plug adapter, this is the adapter so you can plug an ordinary UK extension lead into a camp site plug £5

- NEW engine hatch seal, for EB £10

- NEW windscreen seal (plain) £15

[IMG=http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8995/030bf.jpg][/IMG]

- NEW side rubber for middle or rear/side window for factory fitted windows only (plain) (I have two of these) £10 each

For starters...probably have some more guff to follow.

Thanks for looking!

can you please let me have price to post the speakers and engine lid seal. cheers

gvee said:
How much for the clutch delivered?

Hi there. Unfortunately the clutch kit is fairly heavy so might be a tad costly. PM me your address for delivery and I'll get you a price.

volksnowagen said:
how much for the 2 bow roof racks and buddy seat posted tar?

Posted? Ahhh, I'm not sure that is going to work due to size but PM me your address and I'll take a look into it for you.

marcher said:
can you please let me have price to post the speakers and engine lid seal. cheers

Are you in Hearnia Bay (Kent)? I'm going there this weekend and could maybe drop them off to you? If not PM me your address and I'll let you know the cost to post.

gvee said:
How much for the clutch delivered?

Delivery on that one to Leeds is £7.99 if you are happy with Parcel Force.

Let me know matey.

Thanks everyone for looking! Most of you are asking about cost of shipping, so what I'm going to do is make it simple, flat rate for everything will be £10 shipped. This is within UK only.

First come first served.

Thanks all!

I also have a moon tacho for sale. Still in the box. Box has been opened but this has never been used or fitted. This is the half sweep tacho style...pretty cool.

Price is £40

Humphrey said:
Thanks everyone for looking! Most of you are asking about cost of shipping, so what I'm going to do is make it simple, flat rate for everything will be £10 shipped. This is within UK only and is per item.

First come first served.

Thanks all!

Except for gvee who I already quoted £7.99!

marcher said:

In case you don't like reading through all my waffle above! £10 for postage. Cheers!

Humphrey said:
marcher said:

Are you in Hearnia Bay (Kent)? I'm going there this weekend and could maybe drop them off to you? If not PM me your address and I'll let you know the cost to post.

Cheers m8, that would be kind of you. when are you coming down my way????

marcher said:
Humphrey said:
marcher said:

Cheers m8, that would be kind of you. when are you coming down my way????

Hey Marcher...we'll be there on Saturday, you still want the bits?

Latest posts