Ruby's maiden voyage

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66nige

Reaction score
After months of blood sweat and tears Tuesday was the official day that me and the better half went for a few nights camping down to Ross on Wye. 330 miles later we are back home, Rubys clutch cable snapped as i dipped the clutch outside the house on our return! Think she looked after us well this week....here's to many more of the same. :D :D :D

Thanks guys :D lots of hard work, lots more to do but at least we can get out and start enjoying her now

66nige said:
Thanks guys :D lots of hard work, lots more to do but at least we can get out and start enjoying her now

Very nice bus! What's still to do on your bus? I know there is allways something to do! ;)
Best regards
Reto

Aircooler said:
66nige said:

Very nice bus! What's still to do on your bus? I know there is allways something to do! ;)
Best regards
Reto

The suspension and ride height needs sorting, a bit of welding underneath, leisure battery, alternator conversion....etc, etc etc!!
As you say always something to do!!! Oh and new clutch cable!!! :lol:

Latest posts