• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

San Diego Microbus for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neversmeltit

Reaction score
1970 US spec rare Bay Window Microbus from San Diego (left hand drive) dry stored and lovingly (at great expense) partially restored by Classicarco of Manchester http://www.classicarco.com. Incredible condition must be seen and driven, to be believed. 10,000 miles on 1600 cc Vege engine. Regularly stopped by enthusiasts wanting chassis number etc.

Original seats and interior.
Alarm & Immobiliser
EMPI 5 spokes
Fully wired speakers
Undersealed & wax oiled
New starter motor (2002)
Heat Exchangers (2003)
Stripped and painted (2003)

New external chrome trim
S/H adjustable front axle beam
1600 cc Vege Engine (2002) fitted by Exeter Bug center approx. 10,000 miles all services completed for warranty regular oil changes every 3000 miles
Ignition barrel (2004)
Split relay leisure battery
Just Kampers Sun canopy with sidewall unused
New tailgate
Electric ignition & S/H servo
Alternator kit
Gas shocks
Replacement steering wheel
Just Kampers Breathable van cover and much more

10,000 required I have to sell her because I have moved near the coast and do not want her to rot….bugger…

Cheers Paul
DSCF2415.jpg

DSCF2414.jpg

DSCF2410.jpg

It's worth adding that it is a DeLuxe. A couple of really dercrepit DeLuxes from the states were on sale at VanFest for around £5k so yours sounds competitively priced to me.

When you sell please tell the new owner to get in touch as we DeLuxe owners are 'getting together' with the intention of running further LineUps at future events and they would be most welcome to join us!

Latest posts