Show me your slammed bus on 15" steelies!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shorty

Reaction score
As the title says really guys n gals, I'd love for you to take this opportunity to show off your slammed bus in steels... In particular, 15", but all welcome!

:mrgreen:

I'm not sure it's classed as slammed, but its had a 4" drop on the front and 2" on the back. Tyres are good, but will change them next year which will improve the stance. I always planned to put alloys on until I saw the bus in the flesh.

the-irv said:
not slammed..........

How the hell did you get those red rings to stay and get the hubcaps on? I ruined one set trying and gave up on the second set. They're sitting in my shed somewhere. I was also worried the hubcaps would fall off.

the-irv said:
not slammed..........

It's had a pretty decent whack from the lowering stick! I love this bus and it's the one picture that may see me stick with my 15" steelies over getting some after market rimmage....

Love it!

myvanway 69 said:
^^^ Mmmmm sweeeeet. 8)
yackaboo said:

aspro said:
How the hell did you get those red rings to stay and get the hubcaps on? I ruined one set trying and gave up on the second set. They're sitting in my shed somewhere. I was also worried the hubcaps would fall off.

its the fit of the large logo hub caps mate,they sit proud of the splitty wheel so the rings sit in really well

Shorty said:
It's had a pretty decent whack from the lowering stick! I love this bus and it's the one picture that may see me stick with my 15" steelies over getting some after market rimmage....

Love it!

loving yours too mate

the-irv said:
myvanway 69 said:
^^^ Mmmmm sweeeeet. 8)
yackaboo said:

aspro said:

its the fit of the large logo hub caps mate,they sit proud of the splitty wheel so the rings sit in really well

I thought so. Thanks for that. Wish I knew before I bought 2 sets. :roll: Really love your bus. :D

Maybe not slammed and on 14s so hope it's ok!

2012-07-20180737_zps04b3ac3d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

not a bay but theyre 15" steels
http://www.flickr.com/photos/berpsta/9803910036/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts