Show us your daily

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well nearly 14 months since I put order in for new mobility car just had dealer ring me to say that they are expecting delivery to them to be next week end so things looking up. Only thing is just had op and back in hospital again on 12th so be next month b4 I can take delivery I’ll put pics up when it’s finally here.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,it’ll be old fashioned by the time you get out in it ,,,,like me :)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,it’ll be old fashioned by the time you get out in it ,,,,like me :)
Yep was only worried that I wouldn’t be able to get what I’d ordered as wanted something that I new would suit I’ll keep you posted

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,now that,,, I like. :)
Yes I got the images of a guy who was selling his 1962 deluxe samba in the states. I had all the rip artwork ready to go just need some decent artwork which he supplied. I printed it on our digital printer which is used for wrap prints and applied. Took over 3 years to set up!.

Yep was only worried that I wouldn’t be able to get what I’d ordered as wanted something that I new would suit I’ll keep you posted
Finally got a delivery date for 31st so will have to see if they can do that as it’s been 13 months wait

My 'daily' for the past three and half months (currently out of contract) LOL!

Attachments

• 1000033611.jpg
    1000033611.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Well new daily finally delivered my new dub in disguise 😵‍💫 fresh from Poland 🙌

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpeg
    IMG_0218.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts