Side Window jail bar pics?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much help but its all i have at the moment dude

120.jpg

you can just make out the height in relation to the jail bars in this, would get better pics but kind of bed bound at the mo.

Picture104.jpg

Loxy, if you look at the brackets on stu's ( the ones up the side of the window) and take a measure from the top of the black trim panel the bottom bracket is at 6 3/4" and the top is 10 1/2".
Measure half inch from the window rubber for your first hole and your pretty much there. The bottom brackets will be pretty self explanatory once the side brackets are on.
Hope that helps.

wibbler said:
Loxy, if you look at the brackets on stu's ( the ones up the side of the window) and take a measure from the top of the black trim panel the bottom bracket is at 6 3/4" and the top is 10 1/2".
Measure half inch from the window rubber for your first hole and your pretty much there. The bottom brackets will be pretty self explanatory once the side brackets are on.
Hope that helps.

Cheers wibbler & 61 stu, gonna go and drill some random holes in the morning :lol:

Man those look killer. Definately my next purchase for sure.

Anybody know where you can get the rear luggage-bars from? Could do with a set for my deluxe.

mcvw said:
Anybody know where you can get the rear luggage-bars from? Could do with a set for my deluxe.

JK, VWH do repro, C&C & statusvw also sell them I believe - not sure if they are genuine or repro as well tho - maybe Scott sells original ones?

It's on old topic.... But does anybody have those side window bar original for sale?

I'm finishing my '69 DeLuxe... and they are missing in my interior!

Latest posts