• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sign Written panel 4 sale at Volksworld & new Engine & Price

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Deluxe Dry Cleaning and Laundry Panel 4 Sale

NOW 8K OBO

*Now with a fully detailed 1600 vege engine inc new clutch an release bearing also new engine mounts, generator, voltage regulator ,full service

PICT0005.jpg

DSC01088-1.jpg

Fully fitted an Retrimmed Westfalia interior too

ratty.jpg

The Spec

1968 double door walkthrough panel van in Neptune Blue L50K Original sign writing from 1968 with original shop numbers on the
doors .These numbers are still in use today .
Its had :
New front floors, new sliding door guides, (both sides) new outer sills ,new rear corners, damaged rear corner pushed out
new genuine vw front steps, lower outer /inner nose windscreen repairs .
009 dizzy, new exhaust and
Fully rebuilt brakes
New front suspension with a 4'' fully adjustable narrowed beam ,new ball joints , new track rods, new steering
damper ,new front shocks new universal joint dropped two splines at the back
Fully panelled out in rose coloured plywood and fitted with a fully retrimmed us spec westy interior
All lights converted to FULL Uk spec
All the locks etc fit one key and a fully traceable history
Fully polished JGE Torkers the only set on a car in the UK
165/50/R15 frt tyres
175/55/R15 rears

All the Very hard work has been done and it just needs driving now and a new home There is literally nothing mechanical
left to replace its all been done :mrgreen:

Please see this Link too see all the work
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8426

I firmly believe this is the Hardest early bay panel van in the UK today possibly Europe .

So Im looking for sensible offers in the region of 8K GBP SENSIBLE OFFERS .

I am quite willing to ship this bus abroad and help with shipping etc The van is Fully Taxed and Mot,ed and registered in
the UK at this time .

You can contact me at [email protected] Re Deluxe Panel van

FINALLY ..... No Test Pilots Dreamers Tyre Kickers and No F##King Scammers

Thanks for viewing

Gadget

Saw it at Sandown and I have to say that it is a beast of a van.
Shame it's a left hooker or I would have bought it there and then!

:D

Is not a big problem, Got mine in Jan this year. Only problem is looking a prat when you get in the wrong side, or going to McD on your own :mrgreen:

True...

I had a few left hookers in my time and got on with it but I think I am getting to old to get out/lean across the seat whenever you need to get a ticket or pay for something... :oops:

You soon get used to LHD, and I have to say the chances of finding an original signwritten 1968 RHD double slider walk through panel are about as high as the proverbial rocking horse poo :mrgreen:

Go on you know you want it, make Dean a happy man (means he gives me less aggro :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Graham L said:
You soon get used to LHD, and I have to say the chances of finding an original signwritten 1968 RHD double slider walk through panel are about as high as the proverbial rocking horse poo :mrgreen:

Go on you know you want it, make Dean a happy man (means he gives me less aggro :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Dude... that's not fair!

Must....... resist.......look away from the light..........

:shock:

dyejeffers said:
Graham L said:

Dude... that's not fair!

Must....... resist.......look away from the light..........

:shock:

Go on!! LHD not really a problem, though no windows at the side to look out of - i'd be going for some ratty large truck mirrors like Evil Ben's. You can make your own mark on the interior - the outside is well sorted!

It's a uber cool van, and if it had windows etc, I'd have quite fancied it myself - or sod it, and buy it as well as my keeping my Westy...but luckilly (or unluckilly) i am skint.

Alistair

nope.... sorry... I have to pass.

My life would not be worth living if I turned up with that. I have only just recovered from buying my Split.

Good luck with the sale!

p.s... Have forwarded the link to my brother... you never know :)

UPDATED PHOTOS 4 YOU ALL

DSC01397.jpg

The new 1600 Vege lump with all detailed tinwear etc

DSC01399.jpg

I gave the interior a bloody good scub an it came up a treat :mrgreen:

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

Even the headliner ;)

DSC01403.jpg

The original service stickers

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

The fully retrimmed westy interior ;)

Gadget

Still love this!! great van and an even better bloke..Was good to meat you at Vworld Fella 8) ...wana westy and you keep the engine? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts