Slammed 69 Panel Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a spot light to fir on mine, do i need to wire in a relay or can i just live feed and switch??

USABayDaz said:
I have a spot light to fir on mine, do i need to wire in a relay or can i just live feed and switch??

Hi mate mine takes power from a live which is on or off with ignition ( so it cant get left on ) put an in-line fuse in but no relay and wired to it`s own cheeky toggle switch 8)

Lookin cool my son 8) But when you going to lower the old girl? Also when you going to fit the bling you perchased from me dude?
PS. see you at vanfest!

Gotta save more pennies before the drop Daz be a while yet :cry:

The script is on the rear and the VW badge is in my room its for the other half`s bus , if she ever gets one :lol:

New number plates 8)

100_0704.jpg
100_0703-1.jpg

Got myself a CSP shifter and put it on today . It rocks , slick gear change no more searching for third . :lol:
Gotta say thanks to Panalvan ( Chris ) off here for helping me install said shifter , not that it`s a tough job , just i got no tools :cry: :oops:

Hey G, did I see your van in this months Volksworld? Good stuff. :D

yes mate sent some pix off to volksworld as Rikki james was diggin the van @ peppercorn and waddya know he put it in , cool :lol:

Justin & Mutley said:
Coolio - I'll check it out tomorrow 8)

;)

You aint got time to be posting on Grazys thread, I hear youve got a bathroom and van to finish and need to get those cookie cutters off the dining room table. :wink: :wink:
Ive been told to post this on every thread you post on til its been done....
Cheers for towbar much appreciated, will let you know how I get on.
Say thanks again to your sister & husband for waiting for me while I wandered round aimlessly trying to find them :lol:

Loxy said:
Justin & Mutley said:
Coolio - I'll check it out tomorrow 8)

;)

You aint got time to be posting on Grazys thread, I hear youve got a bathroom and van to finish and need to get those cookie cutters off the dining room table. :wink: :wink:
Ive been told to post this on every thread you post on til its been done....
Cheers for towbar much appreciated, will let you know how I get on.
Say thanks again to your sister & husband for waiting for me while I wandered round aimlessly trying to find them :lol:

Ermm, right then - I'll be in the bathroom if anyone needs me! :oops:

;)

Latest posts